Shared-Expense Housing goes by many names, such as Condominiums, Townhomes, Patio Homes, and more.

Hi all,

If you live in older condominium buildings and you have a ceiling that falls, most master deeds or covenants are written so the association is responsible for this repair.

Remember, when you bought a condo, you just bought a “box of air”.

Knowledge is Power!